Fitness Marketing 101 (how to get more training clients)
http://PTPower.com for more fitness marketing ideas and tactics.
Your personal training and fitness boot camp business needs more leads, prospects and clients, right? The secret to getting more clients this week is not through print ads, business cards or passing out flyers. Your best clients are lined up and waiting for you on Facebook, google, and online review sites and this is the fitness marketing funnel you’ll want to use to get new clients into your business on a consistent basis.
The great thing about the new way that fitness marketing works is that you practically automate by create a lead and client getting funnel like the one here…
Feel free to share with fitness marketing 101 video with others fitness pros by sending them this url…
Robert Daudish says
You have similar video from year 2009;
Simply said Bedros as usual. Good stuff to be reminded of… 80% from the
internet that is a big number you can’t under estimate that power! Thanks.
Andrew Abbott says
Hey Bedros, I’m a new subscriber and love the channel! I just received my
certification and am excited to start my career in the fitness industry.
Keep the great info coming, it’s much appreciated!
Alex Thorn says
I would say 95% of my clients come from Facebook. The other 5% from
Groupon, Google and YouTube. I run both online and offline marketing. I
look at offline marketing as a way to just let people know you exist.
Almost never receive leads but people Alesha day yes I’ve heard of Thorn
Fitness Personal Training. So this system works. Miss I need that squeeze
page with a good program
very useful video. Thank you.
dinero facil says
Me gusto el video, excelente aportación. Pasen por mi canal para saber mas
acerca de como generar un buen ingreso mensual.
Stew Canahui says
Gulam Mustafa says
Gulam Mustafa says
sarah angel says
AMAZING VIDEO Bedros! thanks so very much for posting! so if i understand
correctly, this is for someone who has a facility… how do you market
online if you have a product?
Sam Brookes says
Currently stuck on a business/service design module at uni, which we have
opted to market a fitness service aimed at women in their 30s-50s. The
concept is a local service aimed at the unfit and those feeling too
‘intimidated’ or otherwise to attend gym classes, and the idea is ‘fitness
through being “big kids”‘ – sports day activities, novelty sports, dances,
and the like. Social exercise so to speak.
We’re stuck on the marketing of this service as we worry too many people
within our target market will be ‘offline customers’ – and wondered if in
your experience this is the case with those 40+ or have we vastly
underestimated the power of digital/viral marketing to people within this
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
BAD ASH says
This is so incredibly helpful! Thank you!!!!
Wow, hardly anyone knows where my home town of Tustin, CA is unless you
live in O.C.