- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
The Montauk monster has caused an uproar in the nation and the recent obsession with the raccoon/turtle hybrid has come the alleged sightings of other strange animals. According to a small town Texas police department, the chupacabra has made its long-awaited comeback.
Chupacabra meaning “goat sucker” in Spanish crazed the television networks in the mid-1990s and disappeared just as quickly as it appeared. Making its international debut in Puerto Rico, the Latin world has become a culture obsessed with this strange blood-sucking rodent. Rather than stemming from a sketchy email, the chupacabra is much more than a simple urban legend. The small beast has been photographed, videotaped and even frozen in a refrigerator as proof of its existence.
The Cuero Police Department have recently reported that they too have seen the semi-mythical animal and even have video footage to show for it. This is not the first time that Cuero has had an encounter with the animal, last year a local rancher’s chickens were mysteriously sucked dry of their blood. The rancher found a dead animal that appeared to be a chupacabra.
The strangest part of this story is not necessarily the animal itself but the date on the footage – 8/8/08. Could it be that this superstitious holy day is a full moon of sorts, attracting mythical creatures and good luck?
To see the video and decide for yourself, click on the link below.