Steve Cook Interview – Fitness Versus Health, Overtraining, And Bodybuilding Secrets
Visit http://www.themodelhealthshow.com/ to subscribe for free updates, new episodes and much more.
On this episode you’ll discover:
* Why people can get lost in only caring about their physical appearance.
* How health and fitness can be two totally separate things.
* How bodybuilding competitions can distort your self-image when you’re not preparing for a show.
* Why you typically don’t see many healthy, vibrant bodybuilders once they get older in age.
* What inspired Steve to really look into the meaning of happiness (this is powerful!)
* The very 1st thing you need to do when working to change your body.
* What type of exercises are most important for making great physical changes.
* How the amount of weight and reps you do can change your body in different ways.
* Whether or not women should be concerned about putting on mass when lifting heavy weights.
* What priority training is.
* The only time you should never do cardio.
* Why having a plan matters so much.
* Powerful tips about squats that you need to know about.
* Whether or not overtraining is something you should be concerned about.
* We you might want to include supersets in your fitness training.
The Model Health Show has been featured as the #1 Fitness & Nutrition podcast on iTunes. Thanks so much for listening and sharing!