- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
#5- University of Alabama
Big Al, the snugly elephant, who dances and waves crimson and white pompoms, is so sweet. The only intimidating feature of Big Al is that he could sit and crush his opponents! I just want to run up and give him a giant hug.
#4- University of Maryland
“Fear the Turtle.” Really? Fear the turtle? Turtles are not capable of spreading terror, especially because when a turtle is frightened it cowers in its own shell. Turtles are delightful and calm creatures, which is what makes people love them as pets. There is no fear here for the slow moving reptile!
#3- Georgetown University
Jack the Bulldog is wrinkly and flat-nosed and comes in third on the list. Those huge puppy dog eyes will get you every time! Jack just needs picked up, squeezed and loved. No wonder people are obsessed with their dogs!
#2- Syracuse University
Otto the Orange, a huge orange round, well, orange. Why would a university designate their mascot to be a piece of fruit? What next, a grape or banana? Oh wait, a banana would be too phallic or maybe that would get more ladies to come to football games. I would definitely go to more football games if I could see a dancing banana AND hot guys in tight pants. Touchdown! Anyway, yes an orange is their mascot. Perhaps Fruit of the Loom played a role in this one.
#1- University of Oregon
How lovable are ducks? With that waddle and those bright orange feet. The University of Oregon comes in at Numero Uno with the cutest mascot, Donald Duck. Using Donald as an university mascot is somewhat debatable, no one can understand what he is saying, let alone intimidate an opponent. How can feathery duck compete against a Fighting Trojan or a Texas Longhorn? Well, it just can’t.