- Vimax Pills Most Effective Penis Enlargement Pills for Permanent Results
- Buy VigRX Plus Fda Approved :: Penis Enlargement for party
- Fos Sale Best Penis Enlargement Pills -Discount VigRX Plus
- Giving a Whole New Meaning To The Word "Cocktail"
- Drinking Game of the Decade: Edward Fortyhands
- The Ultimate Birthday Cake: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pie
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Six Signs That You're Not the Life of the Party
- Country Hip Hop Dancing: The Best, Worst Thing Ever
College is all about drinking, so why not drink your college, or at least the location of your college? With the hundreds of drinks out there, there are plenty which refer to college towns. Check out CollegeOTR’s list of the Top 8 College Town (and State) Drinks.
1) University of Alabama- Alabama Slammer
Combine equal parts amaretto, Southern Comfort, and sloe gin. Top with OJ, sit back, and enjoy the Crimson Tide.
2) Columbia University- Harlem Nights
Mix three parts tequila, three parts coconut rum, 2 parts coffee liqueur, a splash of pineapple juice, and a splash of peach schnapps. A great drink to lounge with while reading The Spectator.
3) University of Hawaii- Blue Hawaii
Everyday can be like spring break if you sit back with one of these babies: 1 part vodka, 1 part blue curacao, 1 part sour mix, and 2 parts pineapple juice.
4) University of Florida- Florida Tracksuit
School administrators may have tried to take the party out of UF, but that won’t happen with this drink: 1 part orange vodka and 1 part sour raspberry liqueur, topped with Red Bull.
5) CU Boulder- Colorado Bulldog
The CU Boulder mascot may the bulldog, the CU Boulder drink is the Colorado Bulldog, a drink combining equal parts vodka, coffee liqueur, and milk, with a splash of coke.
6) University of Tennessee- Tennessee Cowboy
Ride that drunkness like a cowboy by putting back a few Jack Daniels and Red Bull drinks.
7) University of Alaska Fairbanks- The Fairbanks
When it’s cold outside and you’re not up for ice fishing, mix equal parts gin, dry vermouth, and apricot brandy to party like Sarah Palin. Or something.
8) University of Missouri- Missouri Mule
Mix 1 part Campari, 1 part triple sec, 2 parts bourbon, 2 parts apple liqueur, and a splash of lemon juice to celebrate a job well done by the University of Missouri Tigers.