- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
Michael Phelps has been busy since winning eight medals and America’s heart at the Beijing Olympics this summer. He’s appeared in a Guitar Hero commercial, endorsed some cereals and even taken up poker. What he hasn’t done, apparently, is rest.
Gawker brings us a cute 60 minutes clip of the former Michigan-student-turned-Merman with Anderson Cooper in which the two go for a playful swim and examine his medals. But it’s not all fun and games… Phelps yawns almost as much as he smiles goofily (and that’s saying something). The swimmer hasn’t been home in over three months and his various interviews, promotions, appearances, etc. have clearly taken a toll on him. In a car ride together, Phelps falls asleep next to Cooper in 50 seconds flat.
But are we sure the exhaustion is a result of the constant touring Phelps has been doing… not his new girlfriend? Oh yes, Phelps has been dating Caroline “Caz” Pal, a tattooed strip-club waitress at the Palms in Vegas. While it may seem the two have little in common, they do share a fondness for being topless. Phelps’ mom must have been so proud when her son brought the young lady home for Thanksgiving last week.
Is it just me or does this two month relationship explain Phelps’ fatigue a little better? She certainly looks like she could keep him plenty tired.