- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
“Man, I feel like a woman” – Shania Twain
Shania may feel like a woman, but I am happy to be one with guys like these
According to gossip magazines and T.V. shows, the best places to meet men in college are in coffee shops, your classroom and even the library. But if you are like the thousands of students who attend this school, you know you have to look no further than our football fields and basketball courts. The athletes of this school make me wish I was a cheerleader and with new sports seasons approaching, I’ll be envious of pom-poms and high kicks as they get front row seats to all this Badger Beef. If you are still looking for the hot players on campus (athletes, not a**holes), here is a list of the top 10 best looking all-stars on campus.
1. Allan Evridge: A quarterback who might have just brought sexy back. This Kansas-state transfer who is unfortunately graduating has made those miserable cold night games well worth it.
2. Blake Geoffrion: Probably one of the only guys who can make ice skates and a mouth guard look good. This hockey player from Tennessee also has a famous family, with his grandfather winning the Stanley Cup six times. Talk about talent.
3. Derek Stepan: It was definitely time for a little fresh meat. This freshman from Minnesota plays for the UW hockey team and makes it look easy. He’s talented and good looking; what a reason to get season tickets.
4. Eric Bugenhagen: This sophomore wrestler nicknamed “Bug” is clearly an unknown treasure at this school. Hopefully that pretty little face of his doesn’t get trampled by some big ugly wrestler anytime soon.
5. Andrew Lacy: This cross country runner can show off a little leg any day. Not only is he adorable, but his dad was a two-time middle distance runner and even ran cross country for Wisconsin. Imagine the skills your kids would have.
6. Morris Cain: Can I have some more of Morris, please? This walk-on can walk into my life any day he wants. The basketball playing senior from Milwaukee definitely deserves to be recognized, on and off the court.
7. Moritz Baumann: The German born tennis player is probably known for being a great player, but when you have a face like that, who really cares? Who wouldn’t want to hear him shout “love” as he calls out the score?
8. Patrick Duffy: Though the golf team might be small, they still figured out a way to squeeze in a good looking man who knows how to putt. That smile could make a girl throw on plaid and hit the green, par none.
9. Trévon Hughes: Known as the quickest player on the Wisconsin roster, I only have 3 letters for #3 on the team: H-O-T. This point guard is a good team player, and looks good while doing it.
10. Dustin Sherer: With the football season coming to an end, it was only right to continue the process of idolizing the men on the field. Dustin has taken his team far and his looks don’t hurt either. Could I be the she in Sherer please?
So you’ve learned all their names & have seen all their faces, but the real beauty is spotting these men in person. And for you lucky ladies out there who have the pleasure of having quality face to face time, I am officially jealous. But tell me, do they look that good in person?